This week we are on our Trip of a Lifetime in beautiful New England, but we didn’t want you to lack for things to do around here! So, we’ve posted ahead for your convenience:
- Altamonte Springs – Uptown Altamonte presents Friday Night Live Unplugged on Friday, October 1 from 8p – 10p. The concert is FREE.
- Maitland Art Festival will take place October 1st – 3rd, around beautiful Lake Lily.
- Zellwood – beginning Saturday, October 2nd through the end of November, Long and Scott Farms hosts their Annual Corn Maze Quest. It’s a fun way to spend an afternoon outside. Cost is $10 for adults.
- Melbourne Main Street Fall Festival will take place October 1 – 3. Check out their website for all the details!
- Pointe Orlando – Spend an evening strolling this outdoor mall. Take advantage of the final days of Orlando’s Magical Dining Month (it ends the 30th). Here is a list of all the participating restaurants – many of which are located in this beautiful mall.
- Winter Garden Music Festival will take place October 1 – 3 in downtown Winter Garden. Food and Drinks will be available to purchase. The music is FREE.