Our regular date night has always been Monday night for as long as I can remember, and I can remember waaaay back! Not necessarily a good thing, especially when it comes to conflicts, but that’s another post! 🙂 But back to why there are many advantages to Mondays:
- Less crowded.
- Gives us something to look forward to as the weekend comes to an end.
- Many restaurants run specials on Mondays.
- Most people say they hate Mondays – we love them!
And since our Project 52 Date Nights has come to an end, we have a new idea to add some fresh sparks into our date nights this year. We are going to spend this year exploring Orlando and the surrounding little towns for Romantic Places worth seeing. We think this will help us explore places we’ve always wanted to go, but have never made the time to do. And maybe it will inspire those of you who live here or plan to visit soon to give the places we find a try. We’ll call these dates: Romantic Places (in or near) Orlando! We hope you’ll enjoy these posts as much as we enjoy finding them.
Now to what’s happening around town this week:
- Winter Park – Fiddler’s Green presents LIVE Irish music on Thursday, January 20th – 9p.
- Grand Bohemian – Check out their calendar for events every night this week!
- Deland – Taste of Deland, Saturday, January 22nd from 1p – 4p. Tickets are $15.
- Lake Wales – Bok Tower Gardens presents its Moonlight Carillon Concert on Tuesday, January 18th. Concert is from 7:30p – 8:30p. and is free with 1/2 price park admission. There is a cafe available for dinner as well.
- Clermont – Lakeridge Winery Winter Music Series – Saturday, January 22nd from 1p- 4p. Cost is FREE.