It’s our time to share with you other blog posts we think are special. Kind of a two for one deal! Enjoy…
The Dating Divas
- Easter Egg Hunt – sometimes what a marriage really needs is some fun and games. A chance to expect the unexpected. Here’s an idea if you are looking for a fun and simple way to celebrate the Easter season.
- Lovin’ Yo Hunny Bunny – another romantic idea to bless your man. This one has a giveaway at the end of the post – you’ll definitely want to check out. The contest ends at 10p Pacific Time. The winner will be announced tomorrow so check it out!
Journey To Surrender
- Getting Under The Covers – this post isn’t what you’re probably thinking, but it is an important – VERY important aspect of cultivating a strong, intimate relationship. This is one of those posts every marriage needs to read and apply with God’s help to become all He desires.
Moments With You
- Someday – a post to help those who are facing the “empty nest” stage, or those who haven’t given it much thought because you’re so busy with raising up the next generation.
- Feeling Loved Makes You Less Materialistic – a great post to read before you clean out those closets.
- Marriage Isn’t For Everyone – a thought provoking post on how we treat others.
A Deeper Story
- Leading People Away From Grace – Sarah Markley with the Best Days of My Life blog writes a heartfelt post about the dangers of giving counsel to others without the Grace of God.
- Not Enough – this post is featured on her blog today, and we’re glad we read it before our Happy Hour post went public. For all the wives who are mothers and feeling the weight of well….everything. Take a moment to read this. You will identify, for sure; and we pray you’ll be encouraged!
The Generous Wife
- Battling Fear – Lori Byerly shares from her heart how fear can affect our peace and trust in God. What we love most about Lori’s posts is they are short and full of wisdom. Something helpful for busy wives and moms.
- Happy Birthday, Carolynn – a tribute to Lori’s mother-in-law with a great piece of advice wives would do well to put into practice.
- What Matters to Him – a wise tip to help women love their man in a practical, unselfish way.
The Generous Husband
- Share Something – Anything! – a very practical tip husbands can practice to build their relationship.
- Are Your Fights Really About the Pain of Disconnection – an insightful post about how to look at your disagreements differently.
One Flesh Marriage
- The Sexual Intimacy You’ve Always Wanted – Five posts offered by five marriage bloggers answering the same five questions. A great concept full of practical experience. When you follow the link, after reading the introductory post you’ll see links to the five separate posts.
Couple Things Blog
- Sexual In2meSee – a great reminder of what it takes to have a more intimate relationship. It’s simple, but difficult for many to do – give more of themselves.
The Marry Blogger on Your Tango
- Man Up: 10 Things Men Can Do To Have A Better Marriage – Although Stu Gray is no longer posting on his marriage blog, he occasionally posts on Your Tango. This one is definitely worth the read. Very practical ways for husbands to “Man Up!”