- What’s In A Name When A Name Means Nothing? – Melinda offers a thought-provoking perspective in regards to the fall of the Ohio State Football Coach, Jim Tressel. But it applies well to marriage, at least in principal. We may call ourselves husband or wife, but are we living in an honorable way deserving of such titles?
- There’s More To Life and Marriage Than Happiness – Lori’s post goes along well with Malinda’s post featured above on Dendrochronology. Could the Lord be sending us an important message?
The Generous Wife
- Take Aim – Lori shares another blogger’s great idea. Check it out and see what you come up with for your own marriage!
The Generous Husband
- Are You Getting Your 12-15 Hours Per Week?
- Are You Making It Difficult For Your Bride To Tell You Things? – a great post that help husbands understand their wives, at least to a small degree.
- Songs We Can’t Use as the Theme of The Stupendous Marriage Show – Stu Gray, formerly The Marry Blogger, has started up a new website with weekly podcasts. This post offers some great romantic song videos you might enjoy watching. Our favorite of the pack? Dancing in the Minefields, by Andrew Peterson for sure!