This coming Sunday, June 12th, is our monthly Here’s to Us Challenge. We’re giving you a week to plan something special – an ordinary moment you might have missed had you not been looking for it. We’ll have you send us a note telling us what you did. On Monday morning we’ll announce the winner. Start making plans now – there’s lots of fun dates to celebrate this week – in fact, you could make up your own. From the look of the list below, I think someone with a real sweet tooth made up this list. Have a great week!
♥ Fun Dates To Celebrate ♥
- National Yo-Yo Day: It has it’s up and downs but could still be a fun thing to do together! 🙂
- National Chocolate Ice Cream Day – I wonder if every flavor has a National Holiday! Hmmm.
- Best Friends Day – Why not plan a double date with your besties!
- National Strawberry Rhubarb Pie Day
- National Iced Tea Day
- Corn on the Cob Day – give me your ear and I’ll tell ya all about it!
- Red Rose Day – a single stem is very romantic.
♥ What’s Happening In Orlando ♥
- Winter Park – Popcorn Flicks in the Park on Thursday, June 9th at 8p. This month the featured movie is Blue Hawaii starring Elvis Presley. As always the movie and the popcorn are FREE.
- Sanford – Alive After Five presents Blues and Bar-B-Q on Thursday, June 9th beginning at 5p.
- St. Cloud – Cajun Crawfish Festival on Saturday, June 11th from 7p – 10p. The event is FREE.
- Celebration Art Stroll will take place on Saturday, June 11th in the Celebration Town Center.