It’s hard to believe it’s October. But what a great time of year to be outside with your love. There is a wealth of special dates to celebrate this month. Did you know that October is:
- National Pizza Month
- National Vegetarian Month
- National Popcorn Popping Month
- Sarcastic Month
- Seafood Month
♥ Fun Dates To Celebrate ♥
- Techies Day – What would we do without the techies in our lives to keep things running smoothly, or just running PERIOD! If your spouse is techie – plan something to celebrate them tonight! Maybe send them a text message too!
- National Golf Day – plan to meet at a driving range for some practice, get in 9 holes after work, or go play miniature golf.
- Do Something Nice Day – no explanation needed. 🙂
- Come and Take It Day – Hmmm, this one sounds F.U.N.
- Bald and Free Day – Visit your local Audubon Society to learn about bald eagles OR if your spouse is bald have fun celebrating his baldness.
- World Smile Day – Make your spouse smile when they aren’t expecting it.
- American Touch Tag Day – Plan a get together with your couple friends and play some good old American Tag. Tag – You’re It!
- Curious Events Day – This day would be fun to each pick several facts that you find curious and talk about them over dinner. See who comes up with the most curious.
- Moldy Cheese Day – If you’re a bleu cheese fan – serve a great salad with your curious conversation. 🙂
♥ Things To Do In Orlando ♥
- Harry P. Leu Gardens presents Date Night in the Garden on Friday, October 7th. Cost is $7 or FREE for garden members. Gates open at 6p. Movie begins at 8:30p. This month’s feature: The Adjustment Bureau.
- Winter Park – 38th Annual Autumn Art Festival on Saturday, October 8th and Sunday October 9th.
- Ivanhoe District presents their First Friday Art Stroll on Friday, October 7th, from 6p – 9p. FREE.
- Lake Wales – Bok Tower Gardens celebrates Edward W. Bok‘s birthday with a Carillon Concert on Sunday, October 9th from 1p – 4p. FREE.
- Celebration, FL, presents Octoberfest on Friday, October 7th and Saturday, October 8th. See website for times and details.
Whatever your choose to do this week, remember the most important thing is to be with your spouse – completely and without distraction. We’ll post more on this later.
This is post #3 in the Ultimate Blog Challenge to post everyday in October.