It’s the end of another week, and what a great week it’s been. We are happy to share with you that Debi’s “project” she’s been working on is a book based on the life of her Grandmother. This has been a dream of hers for over 20 years. It has been a work in progress for the past decade. Finally, we’ve signed the book deal, and it will be published early next year. We will be sure to let you know when it’s available for purchase.
Now for our “Specials of the Week!”
A Grown Up Marriage
- Change – How well do you embrace change? We’re not talking change outside of your marriage, but the kind that requires you to actually CHANGE? Great post!
Encourage Your Spouse
- Reflections Good or Bad? – An excellent metaphor about the picture our words reflect about our spouse. What reflection do your words create?
Happy Wives Club
- Peer Pressure…The Good Kind – This is a guest post by Lori Byerly of The Generous Wife blog. We love how the marriage blog community supports each other. See Lori’s blog below for a guest post by Fawn of the Happy Wives Club.
Journey To Surrender
- My Wife’s First Post – In August we had the privilege of sitting down with Scott and Jenni for dinner. We listened as Jenni shared story after story of how Scott romances his bride. All we could say was, “Wow!” And, “You have to share these stories with your readers!” This is her first post (and we hope it isn’t her last) sharing her husband’s gift for romantic ideas.
- A Marriage Full of Grace – Part three of a three part series on Glory and Grace in marriage. Good stuff! If you have a hint of shame in your marriage then please, take time to read this – it may change your life and marriage forever!
- The Longer We’re Married, The Better It Gets – a great post. Please read my comment at the end too. You’ll see my recent thoughts on this idea.
- First Kiss To Lasting Bliss Interview – Lori has a book coming out on December 8th – in perfect time for Christmas gift giving. Check out this interview to hear all about it.
- 10 Ways To Get More Adventure Into Your Marriage – feeling bored lately? Then, check out this excellent list for new ideas. They may stretch you a bit, but who doesn’t need to be stretched from time to time.
- Live For Today – Great advice if you’re tempted with regret.
Marriage Missions International
- Nitpicking – If you read the title and had the thought, “I don’t want to read that!” Then, may we encourage you this is all the more reason why you may need to. An excellent and convicting post!
One Flesh Marriage
- License To Complain – Excellent post by Kate on how we justify this sin in our lives and our marriage.
- Hen-Pecking Party – Brad’s turn. If you read the first post please take the time to hear his response.
The Generous Husband
- Do Something, Do ANYTHING! – Sage advice for those in a troubled place in their marriage.
The Generous Wife