Translated the above title means Ireland Forever.
In 1996 we were privileged to visit Ireland. It was one of the most beautiful places we have ever been. We thought we knew what the color green was, but honestly, you haven’t seen green until you’ve seen the Emerald Isle–appropriately named.
As a result, St. Patrick’s Day holds a special memory for us, and we love to celebrate with great food and fun. But this year is special; we will be celebrating my Mom’s 90th birthday at our home. We’ve invited all the family to come and honor her for her life and love. It will be a fun day, for sure.
Don’t miss this chance to bless your spouse with a touch of the green, whether you’re Irish or not. Check out our Romantic St. Patrick’s Day Ideas under the Husband Only and Wives Only tabs above. You can also look us up on Pinterest for more St. Patrick’s Day ideas, or if you missed our Rainbow’s End Date Night Idea, check it out. It would be a fun way to celebrate the holiday. The most important thing is to make these special holidays a great excuse for some extra romance!
♥ Things To Do In Orlando ♥
- Winter Park Art Festival on Friday, March 16 – Sunday, March 18th. FREE.
- Winter Park – Morse Museum of American Art will have a FREE Open House during the Winter Park Art Festival. A great time to see the beautiful Tiffany Glass exhibit.
- Mt. Dora – Lake Dora Car Classic at the historic Lakeside Inn will take place on Saturday, March 17th. See site for details.
- Eustis – A Musical Evening at the Historic State Theatre on Friday, March 16th. The show begins at 7:30p. and tickets are $15.
- Altamonte Springs – Uptown Altamonte presents Friday Night Live on March 16th from 7p – 9p. This weeks featured band is The Robert Harris Group, providing jazz and pop hits.
- Harry P. Leu Gardens Annual Plant Sale on Saturday and Sunday, March 17th and 18th. Bring a cart for your purchases. FREE admission both days.
- Lake Wales – Bok Tower Gardens presents a tribute to Ireland on Saturday, March 17th from 1p – 3p. Special concert included with general admission.