I have kept a journal for 23 years. I am on my 52nd volume, which is a serious amount of talking I have spared my husband. 🙂 It has served as my way to think through the difficulties of life. God has spoken countless times to me when I was desperate to hear from him. One thing I have learned through it all is the unwavering faithfulness of God.
I know it’s true.
I believe it.
But sometimes when life is really hard, I forget.
Starting tomorrow and for the rest of the week, we are going to take you on a journey through time, not forward as in time travel, but in reflection–looking back at what God has done in our 33 years together. I pray these posts will serve you well and help you remember how faithful God has been in your own life.
♥ Things To Do In Orlando ♥
- Altamonte Springs – Winestock was cancelled last weekend due to the weather and will take place on Friday, April 28th.
- Sanford Art Walk – On Friday, April 27th starting at 6p. Admission is FREE.
- Festival of Chocolate at UCF’s Arena – Friday, April 27th through Sunday, April 29th. Tickets are $15. See site for times and details.
- Baldwin Park – 5th Annual Doggie Derby on Saturday, April 28th, from 9a. to 2p.
- New Smyrna Beach – 2012 Lipton Cup Regatta will take place Saturday, April 28th and Sunday, April 29th. off the coast of Ponce Inlet.
- Loew’s Portofino Hotel presents Harbor Nights Primavera on Friday, April 27th. Tickets are $45 in advance and $55 at the door.
- Celebration – Great American Pie Festival will take place Saturday, April 28th through Sunday, April 29th. Admission Charge.