It’s that time of the week once again. Time seems to fly by doesn’t it?
Below are the blog posts we aptly call our Specials of the Week. Just in time for your long holiday weekend. Enjoy…
Encourage Your Spouse
- Are You Sure You Encourage – A wonderful post that offers a very practical way to measure how well you’re encouraging your spouse on a daily basis.
Hot, Holy and Humorous
- Cell Phones During Sex? – J lives up to the title of her blog with this one. If you need a laugh–read on. If you have done this–what is wrong with you? Turn the phone off and your spouse ON.
Journey To Surrender
- Now Is The Time To Invest – it’s great to know that in this economy what we invest in our marriage will certainly pay off in the long run.
Marriage Missions International
- Boundaries Of Friendships – excellent advice in this oh-so-friendly culture.
One Flesh Marriage
- Sex On The Grill Or How To Heat Things Up – just in time for your Memorial Day BBQ plans.
The Generous Husband
- Date Night – If you find yourself wondering what the big deal is about date nights, read this post.
- Giving Her A Safe Place – Husbands, this is so important to a healthy marriage. Does your wife feel you are her safe place to go for help and hope? Every man should read this post, just to make sure.
The Generous Wife
- Recreate What He Remembers With Delight – a short, but great idea for the wives.