It’s time for our specials of the week–blog posts which we believe are worth your time reading over the weekend. Enjoy…
- Meet Dan and Myra – you will learn a valuable lesson by reading this post by our dear friends and mentors.
Hot, Holy and Humorous
- Letting God and Catching Up – a very good reminder that it’s okay to not meet your expectations every now and then.
Journey To Surrender
- Priorities – the final in a series on avoiding Gray Divorce – the term given to marriages breaking up after the age of 50. Goes well with our series this week.
Marriage Missions International
- S/He Is Blue. What Do I Do? – A guest post by Erin with Mystery32 blog and an excellent post. It goes well with our recent series.
One Flesh Marriage
- Not Tonight Honey, I Have A Headache – If you have used this line before and meant it or faked it, please read this post. You may be surprised at what Kate has to say.
The Generous Husband
- Button Pushing – We know how to push the wrong buttons, but what about the right ones? This goes well with our series.
- Don’t Push The Other Buttons – more on the wrong buttons.
- Disconnect Your Buttons – a good start, but it also requires the work of the Holy Spirit to completely disconnect, not simply changing how we feel.
The Generous Wife
- Weeds In Your Marriage – It’s best to pull them as you see them, rather than let them grow.
To Love, Honor, and Vacuum
- Top Ten Hardest Things To Share After Saying “I Do.” – A great eye-opening list. Are there more you can think of?
Don’t forget our Summer Lovin’ Photo Contest taking place now through Labor Day. For details click here.