Wordless Wednesday – Caption It

How would you caption this photo? Leave a comment...

How would you caption this photo? Leave a comment…

Face it, marriage is hard work. But when cultivated daily the fruit produced will satisfy for a lifetime. We're here to help with ideas and encouragement along the way. Having been married 36 years and counting, we share what we've learned with practical tips, Biblical Truths, Date night ideas to help you plow your own vineyard for God's glory.
This entry was posted in Wordless Wednesday and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Wordless Wednesday – Caption It

1. João Armando says:

Is 64.6 ” … and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away…”

2. Kathy says:

“Gone but not forgotten”

3. To everything there is a season,
    a time for every purpose under the sun.

4. Sherrill says:

I would caption it: The Hardened Heart. Its shape reminds me of a heart. The life of the good heart is still in there; represented by the green “life”. Yet, the outside has started the hardening process due to circumstances. 😦 Another caption I could say would be: My Lovee’s Heart. My husband of 31years took me to court last week for a divorce 😦 He left his calling as a pastor after 23 years and has decided that living God’s way is just too hard! So he left and is doing his own thing while being soooooooo deceived by the enemy, because he says he and God are “the best we’ve been in a long time”! I am just praying for God’s restoring him to Himself -TRULY!!! Meanwhile, I just continue to lean on my Father for His strength each day 🙂

Sherrill,
      Our heart and prayers reach out to you today! What a difficult road, but I admire your resolve to lean wholly upon The Lord. He is your strong tower and is the only One who can melt a heart of stone. How I pray this happens in your husband’s life.
      Debi

• Sherrill says:

Thank you, Debi 🙂 God is still in the reconciliation and restoration business today too. That was and still is the purpose of the Cross of Jesus 🙂 Hallelujah 🙂 It is ONLY thru all our prayers that things will turn around. But I know God can do it!!!

5. Brian says:

“Hot cider and blanket sharing season approacheth.”

6. Heather says:

I gave you my heart; you let it wither. OR My heart withers without your love.

7. justme says: