31 Days To A Better Marriage
- We’re on Day 11 of this 31 day challenge. Click here to see all the posts so far!
Darby Dugger, For The Love Of Our Husbands – Darby shares from her weakness rather than her strength. Such humility is refreshing!
- Control – You may surprised at how subtle this can be in marriage.
- Pray Day Thursday – On Thursdays of every week Darby offers a prayer for wives to pray over their husband. What a great habit to develop!
Hot, Holy and Humorous
- Too Pooped To Pop, or Why I Want A Vacation<<It’s so difficult to stay connected physically and emotionally in seasons like these. How do you handle it?
One Flesh Marriage
- Kate adds her letter to her newlywed self – Age 21<<Such wisdom is shared in this one.
- The E-Spot – Guys do you know how to caress your wife’s e-spot? You may be doing it already and not realize it. If so, be encouraged.
- Chicken, Shrimp and Sausage Gumbo – Tom and I love to cook, and I love it when he cooks for me. Rick has a tab on his blog titled-What’s For Dinner? Where he offers great recipes for the guys to cook for their wife. Love it!
The Generous Husband
- Change Is A Long Road – This post is a MUST read. Paul shares great tips on how to navigate this bumpy road. Those who really want to see lasting change in their marriage must see this post as key.
The Generous Wife
- Regular Care – I love this metaphor for marriage. It’s one we refer to often in our vineyard.