I haven’t had a lot of time lately to peruse other marriage blogs. I’ve been focused on entering back into my real world, which has put the computer literally in the back seat of my mind. I must say it has been the most refreshing time in my life. I had no idea how absorbed I had become in cyberspace.
But there are some great reads I have to share with you for your encouragement and benefit.
I was privileged to be a contributing writer for Jolene Engle’s, 31 Days To A Better Marriage challenge during the month of October. My article is titled, Being Intentionally Intentional, and is a part of her e-book now available for you to download for FREE. Simply click the book cover in the right sidebar. There were a total of 31 authors who share their perspective on how to have a better marriage. You will benefit greatly from the wisdom and insights shared.
Happy Wives Club
- Happy And Healthy Is Not Just A Fairy Tale<<Fawn Weaver traveled around the globe in search of stories of other happy wives. She has compiled what she learned in an upcoming book that is available now for pre-order. I can’t wait to delve into her book, and I hope you will too.
One Flesh Marriage
- Choose To Believe Him<<Wives, do you shrug off your husband’s praise? Don’t.do.this. Read what Kate has to say, and we hope you’ll accept her challenge. It might just change how you see yourself and your marriage. We want to share the following song by Lee Brice titled, Beautiful You. Hopefully it’ll inspire you to believe what your husband says.
Intimacy In Marriage
- Top 10 Things NOT to Say When Your Spouse Wants Sex<<Julie offers some great advice. She also has a new e-book available for purchase. It’s titled, Pursuit & Passion-Discovering True Intimacy In Your Marriage and is only $5.99 through December 2nd.
The Generous Wife
- Don’t Buy In<<Lori offers great advice before the busyness of the season kicks in. Also, she has a free Countdown To Christmas For Couples download you might want to check out. A simple, but fun way to keep your marriage front and center during the holidays.
The Generous Husband
- What Kind Of Vert Are You?<<Paul offers great advice for couples who are opposite verts.