It’s Friday. It’s 5:00. It’s time for our weekly celebration of all the great marriage content being shared this week. Of course, the list isn’t exhaustive–but it’s full of posts we’ve read and highly endorse. Grab your favorite drink and enjoy reading for the good of your marriage. And, if you’re a dad–HAPPY FATHER’S DAY! 🙂
Hot, Holy and Humorous
- Dating Advice I Gave Teen Girls<<J does a great job sharing her wisdom with us about this difficult road. If you have teens, or pre-teens even, please read this post! You’ll be glad you did!
My Beloved Is Mine
- Gamer or Husband?<<If you have time to only read one post on this list–make it THIS ONE! It should be read by all husbands who love video games. Even if you think you have your love under control, take time to read this post! Better yet, ask your wife to read it too, and then have a serious discussion about your own marriage. It’s that important!
One Flesh Marriage
- 3 Things For When You Are Hurting In Your Marriage<<Kate does an excellent job sharing her experience from when she and Brad were in this place. There is hope!
The Generous Husband
- A Thought On Grumpiness<<We couldn’t agree more with Paul on this one. It’s important to define your terms biblically to understand what the issue is you’re dealing with. Most times grumpy translates to discontent or angry on simmer.
The Generous Wife
- I’m Buying A New Vent Cover<<Oh, I love this one by Lori! She shares a moment we’ve all experienced and demonstrated to her husband genuine kindness, no venting!
The XY Code
- Gotta Grumpy Hubby?<<This is a great post. Please take time to read it in full!