It’s the time of week when we share with you the marriage blog posts that we’ve found helpful and worth sharing. Grab your favorite drink and enjoy your time here–you’re always welcome! 🙂
Intimacy In Marriage
- What Is Destroying Sex In Your Marriage – Julie invited marriage bloggers to add their thoughts and wisdom about this topic. She’s providing a new post each day. We encourage you to visit her site daily to glean from the variety of topics discussed.
- Is Your Past Destroying Sex In Your Marriage? – We’ve heard it said not to let the past define your future. This can be applied to your sexual intimacy as a couple.
Journey To Surrender
- Faith, Hope & Love Part 5 – The Greatest Of These Is Love – Scott’s final post in this series and one of the best, I believe.
Marriage Missions International
- Quotes To Note – Cindy does an excellent job sharing how the wisdom others have learned in their marriage have had a positive impact on her own marriage.
One Flesh Marriage
- Sticks And Stones And Broken Bones – Brad offers great insight to this old adage that isn’t true. Words hurt! If you struggle with saying things you later regret read.this.post!
The Generous Husband
- Choose To Fake It – This doesn’t sound like wise counsel, but read what Paul has to say. It’ll make you want to “fake it” too.
The Generous Wife
- You Pick – I absolutely love the tip Lori offers in this post. It might just change how you view each other’s decisions–for the good!
To Love, Honor And Vacuum
- On Respecting Yourself And Your Husband: Fight The Frump! – This is a post all the wives will quickly relate with, and I pray it will help you make wise choices and avoid the frump.