It’s that time again–each week seems to fly by doesn’t it? That’s why I love taking time to slow down with these Happy Hour posts–to help us not miss some of the most important blog posts of the week.
Spend some time this weekend enjoying the following words of wisdom to help your marriage grow stronger to last a lifetime.
Hot, Holy and Humorous
- J has been away most of the month of July, but she’s coming back fierce for the month of August. Starting tomorrow you won’t want to miss her Q and A with J posts – including lots of giveaways.
Intimacy In Marriage
- When Bad Language Is A Turn On During Sex – Before you begin to debate the title of this post–read what everyone has to say in response to it. In our day and age we must be ready to answer such questions after considering it from both sides.
Journey To Surrender
- 3 Things To Do When You Hit A Wall – Scott shares a recent experience that relates well to marriage. If you’ve found yourself nose-to-nose with an obstacle that just won’t move–it may be a wall, like Balaam’s donkey
One Flesh Marriage
- The Broken Bedroom – Kate shares why sex is such a big deal in marriage–do you agree? If you struggle with answering yes, please read her post. Your marriage depends on it!
The Generous Husband
- What I Believe – It’s always good to read the convictions of another, especially a marriage blogger who has widespread influence. Read Paul’s tenants of faith and you’ll see why he is a leading voice on advocating marriage for God’s glory.
The Generous Wife
- Team Up – I love this idea of team work in marriage. Are you facing a huge challenge? Have you tapped into the gift your spouse is in helping you find a solution?