It’s the time of the week when we share with you the amazing posts of other marriage blogs we frequent and respect. Take some time this weekend to relax and refresh you marriage.
Darby Dugger – Offering Wives Authenticity Rather Than Advice (love her by-line)
- Pray-Day Thursday – Each Thursday she offers a prayer for wives to pray for their husbands. We’ve just discovered Darby and love her heart to bless her man in such a practical, yet purposeful way.
- Fasting And Marriage – Have you ever held your obedience to the Lord hostage waiting for your husband to go first? Darby brings up this tendency with a very honest post.
Encourage Your Spouse
- 5 Ways To Improve The Depth Of Your Marriage – I absolutely love this post! Read it and find out why.
Hot, Holy and Humorous
- Star Wars And Fighting For Your Marriage – Leave it to J to find an analogy in the new Star Wars movie – The Force Awakens. And I might add, she does a brilliant job. If you’ve seen the movie, click and read. If you haven’t, you may want to wait as there are spoiler alerts.
Intimacy In Marriage
- Julie and her friend are offering their book–Pursuit of Passion–at a 25% discount through tomorrow. Invest in your sexual health in 2016 by buying this book. Your marriage will thank you!
- Sex and Marriage: I Didn’t Know What I Didn’t Know – Julie shares honestly the why behind her blog on Sex in marriage. Her testimony will surprise you and draw you to listen to what she has learned the hard way. This is a MUST read for anyone struggling with sexual intimacy in your marriage!
Journey To Surrender
- Why You Need To Keep (Or Start) Dating In 2016 – Scott is starting a series on Dating based on what he’s discovered through a survey he offered his readers about their dating habits. I’m really looking forward to this series, and I hope you will too.
Marriage Missions International
- We Pray Ah-Ha Moments For You – Have you ever experienced an ah-ha moment? Read what Cindy and Steve share and you may find out the answer. And take some time to look around. They’ve updated their website to make it more user-friendly as well as mobile-friendly. I think they’ve succeeded beautifully! And while you’re there, sign up for their weekly newsletter. It arrives every Saturday and is full of wisdom to help your marriage grow.
One Flesh Marriage
- 7 Things To Do For Your Marriage In This New Year – Great points Brad and Kate offer with this post. I esp. love the first and second points.
The Generous Husband
- Fight Feelings With Facts – I love, love, love this post. Paul gives us a humorous example of how to fight with yourself when you’re in conflict with your spouse.