It’s time to share with you the posts from other marriage bloggers that we believe are worth your while. Check them out this weekend and tell them we sent you!
Have a great weekend!
- Five Ways To Feel Sexier This Year<<I love this post because it addresses a very important topic for women AND Gaye includes links to other excellent marriage bloggers that we respect. Your husband will thank you for taking time to work on this area of your marriage.
Hot, Holy and Humorous
- Is Valentine’s Day Too Much Pressure<<J offers some great advice for those of you who may be in a mixed marriage where one loves this holiday and the other not-so-much.
The Generous Wife
- Have I Made Myself Clear?<<I absolutely love this post! Lori provides a challenge that may just change you marriage forever. Are you willing to try?
The XY Code
- Holy Sex<<Do the two of these words together make you uncomfortable? Paul shares his thoughts on why they shouldn’t. We agree!
To Love, Honor, And Vacuum
- Vaginismus: 5 Things I Wish I Had Known Before My Wedding<<If you are struggling with this in your life–please, please read this post. It may provide much needed help you haven’t found. If you are engaged this post is mandatory!! Big thanks to Sheila for making this topic approachable.