Is it Friday already? The week that starts with a holiday always seems to go faster, doesn’t it? Take some time this weekend and invest in helping your marriage grow. Here are our specials of the week for your reading enjoyment…
Hot, Holy and Humorous
- Getting Over Your Baggage<<J answers a newlywed wife’s question about her baggage concerning self-image, past relationships, and the lie that sex is dirty.
- If The Sex Is So Good, Why Aren’t You Satisfied?<<an excellent post that brings up the multi-faceted components of a satisfying sex life. See how your marriage bed measures up in regard to these components.
The XY Code
- Tease Him Till He Begs<<Paul, The Generous Husband, also has this blog which is devoted to helping wives understand their husband in regard to sexual intimacy. He tells it like it is, which can be disarming but very helpful.
- Maybe You Should Come Last<<More great advice and help.
To Love, Honor And Vacuum
- The Best Essential Oils For Libido<<Sheila has a guest writer who shares how essential oils aren’t just for the living room. 😉
- When The Typical Christian Marriage Advice Doesn’t Work<<Amen to this post! It’s not about finding the easy answer–it’s finding the RIGHT answer at the Throne of Grace. Only then will you find the hope and change your marriage needs.