Labor Day weekend is upon us yet again. We hope you have plans to enjoy your time with family and friends or with just the two of you. There are some great blog posts out there that we thought you would enjoy reading at some point over the three day weekend. And be sure to check out our Romantic Labor Day ideas under the Only Wives and Only Husbands tab.
- Celebrating Okay Sex<<We absolutely love this post. Read it and see if it resonates with you as well.
- Are You Harnessing Critical Mass In Your Marriage?<<Not being a physics major (in fact I’ve never taken a single physics class) this new series will benefit not only my marriage, but my intellect too. A win-win. I hope you’ll join me in following what Paul has to say on this interesting concept.
- Critical Mass: A Communication Explosion<<We can never emphasize enough the importance of learning to communicate well with your spouse.
- Critical Mass: Powering Up The Fun<<Part three for your convenience, and we really want you to click over for this series! 🙂
- Take A Week<<Lori shares how inundated we all get with great ideas to help our marriages grow, yet getting from the page and into our practice rarely happens. This tip is simple and wise.
Hot, Holy and Humorous