I know it’s been awhile since I’ve posted up some of my favorite marriage blog posts from the week, and I’m sorry. It’s certainly not because there aren’t any I’d recommend. On the contrary! There are so many excellent Christian marriage bloggers available today that just weren’t there in 2008 when we began doing this.
No, the lack has been due to my schedule. We are in the throes of doing much needed repairs and maintenance around the house. And for whatever reason, writing seems to get pushed aside first, well, that and housework. 😉 So I apologize.
Here are some of my favorites this week…Have a great weekend!
Gary Thomas’ Blog
- How To Know If You Are Cherishing Your Spouse – This post goes along with our Nudges post from this past week. A simple test with only one question…
Hot, Holy and Humorous
- 10 Questions to Ask about Your (Mature) Sex Life – This is in response to a challenge The Generous Husband began on questions for Oldyweds (see below). I love it! Look for our post next week!
Intimacy In Marriage
- 3 Ways To Improve Sex In Your Marriage Now – Julie narrows this challenging topic down into three easy ways to make improvements today. And can I just say, you can trust Julie to speak biblically and wisely on this topic.
The Forgiven Wife
- 10 Questions (for a Husband Who Doesn’t Like Questions) – Another response to Paul Byerly’s challenge…Is your husband like this? Maybe these questions will help you get a meaningful conversation going.
The Generous Husband
- Ten Questions for Oldyweds – Great questions to take on your next date night. I’d say if you’ve been married 25+ years you qualify as an oldywed.
The Generous Wife
- A Roll Of The Dice – Oh, I love this idea. Simple and inexpensive.