When was the last time you planned something your spouse wasn’t expecting? Since Daylight Saving Time begins tomorrow night, why not think of a way to surprise them this weekend as a way of making up for lost time. 🙂
Although the time is passing fast, I want to bless you with a memory that will last.
As I spring forward into the future with you, let’s make it worth our while by what we do.
Spring follows Winter the same time every year. I thank God that He’s given me you to hold dear.
- Prepare their favorite breakfast for Saturday morning.
- Clean out a part of the house or garage that has been on their to-do list.
- Have their car detailed, or detail it yourself.
- Secure a babysitter and take them out on a surprise date.
- Draw a hot bath for them with soft music and their favorite drink.
- If your spouse is always cold, warm up their side of the bed with a hair blow dryer. Or try this with their slippers.
- Buy a bouquet of Spring flowers to brighten up the final gloomy days of Winter.
- Go for a walk after dinner as the sun is setting.
- Talk about your Spring Break plans. Dream together of what you could do to make it memorable.
What are some other ways you could make up for lost time this weekend?