We all have the same amount everyday. 24 hours, 1440 minutes and two people to focus on each day. It is a gift!
Marriage is unlike any other relationship.
We are committed to pursuing each other. Whether you and your spouse have been doing this lately doesn’t matter. We always have tomorrow to start new. This weekend we add an hour as we “Fall backward”. Why not surprise your spouse with an hour of something that would surprise and bless them.
Here are some ideas…
- Personal massage on a part of their body in most need of attention 🥰
- Dancing to your favorite album. One of our favorites is Carol King’s Tapestry 💃🕺
- Draw a hot bath for your spouse with a favorite beverage. Add soft music and yourself to surprise and bless them 🛁
- Play a card game you used to play when you were dating ♠️♥️♣️♦️
- Play Romantic Scrabble—link is in our search window.
- Take a sunset walk or bike ride. 🌅
- Read book about marriage—we recommend Married Sex by Gary Thomas and Debra Fileta
Make a special invitation to let your spouse know of this special gift of time. The anticipation of blessings to come will be as valuable as the extra hour itself!
Time—it’s yours to spend how you like, but all it takes is being intentional about the things that matter most to both of you. The time to start is NOW!
“All we have to do is decide what to do with the time given to us.” – J.R.R. Tolkien