Our Alphabet Date Night series continues this week with the letter “T”:
- Trampoline – plan a date that’s bouncy fun!
- Tailgate – surprise your spouse with game day Tickets and a Tailgating picnic too – sure to be a Touchdown in your relationship! Can’t afford tickets…have a tailgating party in your living room before Monday night football!
- Telescope – set up a telescope and view the night sky. Use a Star Map for added interest.
- Tennis – play this all-time favorite
- Terminal – go to your local airport terminal and watch the Tourists.
- Ticketmaster – surprise your spouse with an evening out.
- Tango – learn to do this by watching a very basic tutorial on You Tube. There are a total of 20 tutorials to help you master this Argentinean dance. Here is some tango music you may want to purchase.
- Train – take a train ride to a nearby town for dinner.
- Treasure Hunt – plan a romantic treasure hunt for your spouse with hints that lead them to the next. Have a special Treat at each spot along the way.
- Target Shooting – go to a nearby gun range and practice target shooting. This would be a great date with dinner out for T-bones.
- Twister – play this classic game, but add your own romantic rules! Follow up by watching the movie “Twister”.
- Time In A Bottle – take a bottle and fill it with little slips of paper that represents free time for them to do the things they love to do. Enjoy this guitar version of Jim Croce’s famous song with the same name.
- Thai – celebrate everything Thailand has to offer. Either go out or try your hand and cooking at home.
- Taco Dinner – make your own taco bar or go out for Mexican!
- T-Bone steaks
- Tea for Two – plan a special time at home or take your spouse to a tea room for an afternoon break.
- Tex-Mex romantic meal.
- Tuscan dinner
“T” SPECIAL TOUCHES
- Text your spouse a special message informing them of your Alphabet date. Texting is a great tool for romancing your spouse!
- Top Ten – make a top ten list of ways you Trust your spouse or reasons you’re Thankful for them.
- Telegram – send your spouse a surprise telegram. Yes, they’re still available
- Tease your spouse in ways you know work! 🙂
- Thirst – quench your spouses thirst by having their favorite beverage ready at the end of a long day.
- “T” Flowers – tulips
- Trumpet – enjoy listening to some great trumpet music – try Chris Botti