This is the best time of year to enjoy date nights in Central Florida. Since we live in the vacation capital of the world, make the most of your nights out together. Here are a few events happening this week:
- Harry P. Leu Gardens – Autumn Jazz Stroll on Saturday, November 14th. Gardens open at 6p and the music is from 7p – 10p. Cost is $19 General, $15 Members. Bring your chairs, blankets and cooler to enjoy a beautiful evening of romantic music until the clear autumn sky.
- Taste of Maitland – Monday, November 9th from 5:30p – 8p. around beautiful Lake Lily Park. Tickets are $15.
- Popcorn Flicks in the Park – This time its around Lake Lily in Maitland and the featured movie is My Big Fat Greek Wedding. Showtime is 8p. FREE
- Orlando Museum of Art presents its Annual Festival of Trees. Beginning Friday, November 13th – Sunday, November 22nd. Cost is $10.
- Altamonte Springs – Cranes Roost Park hosts Friday Night Live. Friday, November 13th enjoy the sounds of Al Morse from 7p – 9p. FREE
- Mount Dora – Dancing in the Park on Saturday, November 14th from 7p – 10p. Tickets are $10.
- Casselberry – Art Exhibit: Dearly Beloved. Located in Casselberry’s City Hall enjoy the artistic talents of several married couples. Exhibit is open weekdays from 8a – 5p., Monday – Friday and is FREE.
- Celebration Founder’s Day Carnival – Friday, November 13th from 6p – 9p enjoy an old-fashioned carnival with rides, cotton candy, popcorn and games.
- Lakeridge Winery Annual Holiday Open House – Friday, November 13th thru Sunday, November 15th. Hours 10a – 5p. This event welcomes the holiday season with hot mulled wine and lots of specials in the wine shop. Local Artists and Crafters are invited to display their work, just in time to pick out that perfect gift for a loved one. Enjoy live music on outdoor stage by our most popular musicians throughout the entire weekend. Lakeridge wine, beer, soft drinks and a variety of food is available for purchase, along with complimentary Winery tours and tasting.
- Walt Disney World – Electrical Water Pageant. Each night the lagoon surrounding the Magic Kingdom host this spectacular parade of lights. Plan to take a stroll by the lagoon at the Polynesian (maybe even select an empty cabana) or choose any of the other resorts, and enjoy the sights and sounds alone on the beach.