The weather has returned to “normal” this week, so it’s a great time to get outdoors together. If you’re looking for something special to do – check out the local offerings below! Most of all – give thanks for your spouse. We have been reminded recently of the brevity of life – we must enjoy each day the Lord gives us together. Our relationship is a gift that is meant to be cherished and enjoyed!
- Eatonville – Zora Neale Hurston Festival begins Saturday, January 23rd – 31st. Cost is FREE.
- Winter Park – Friday, January 22nd – Morse Museum of American Art offers free admission from 4p to 8p. Live music is included.
- Winter Park – Scenic Boat Tours – run daily from 10a – 4p. Tours depart on the hour and cost $12 (cash or check only!). The picture above is taken on this tour.
- Mt. Dora – Florida Lakes Symphony Orchestra presents: Legends, Mysteries and Myths on Thursday, January 21 at 7:30p. Tickets are $36 in advance and $42 at the door. Location: St. Patrick’s Church – 6803 Old Highway 441 S, Mount Dora. Call 352-589-1500 for more info.
- Orange City – Blue Spring Manatee Festival – January 23rd and 24th. Cost is $8 for adults.
- Kissimmee – The National Corvette Restores Society – Old Town from January 20th – 24th. Come see classic corvettes on display. Click here for a schedule of events.
- Clermont – Lakeridge Winery – Winter Music Series. On Saturday, January 23rd enjoy live music on the beautiful grounds of the winery from 1p – 4p. Cost is FREE.
- Winter Garden Village – Acoustic Duo performs Friday, January 22nd at 6p and 9p. By the Clock Tower. FREE.
- Heroes Night at Winter Garden Village between Best Buy and Sports Authority. Friday, January 22nd from 6 – 9p. FREE.