Can you believe it’s the last week of May? Summer is upon us, and there is so much fun to be had this time of year. Below is this week’s offering from which you can choose!
- Downtown Lake Eola – 2010 Rockin’ Lake Eola Concert on Saturday, May 29th. 3p – 11p. The first in a series of events held all summer long through Sept. 3rd.
- Altamonte Springs – Friday Night Live on Friday, May 28th from 7p – 9p. This week’s artist is Spandex Superheroes.
- New Smyrna Beach – Fish Stock 2010 – Thursday, May 27th to Sunday, May 30th. See link for details.
- Kissimmee – Located in the Gaylord Palms Hotel – Visit Sunset Sam’s Fish Camp for an entertaining evening of great food and live music. For a less expensive alternative go after dinner for dessert.
- Lake Wales – Bok Tower Gardens – Monday, May 31st enjoy Memorial Day Carillon Concerts at 1p and 3p. Pack a picnic and enjoy the day!