Mt. Dora is the perfect place for a romantic afternoon or evening. Here are some things to do we think are worth the short drive North:
- Take a stroll browsing the many shops and restaurants in the historic downtown district.
- Go to Gilbert Park adjacent to Lake Dora, and maybe even enjoy a picnic lunch or twilight appetizers.
- Take a Segway Tour to enjoy this quaint town with a new mode of transportation.
- Book a night at the historic Lakeside Inn.
- Spend an evening at The Wine Den enjoying a few samplings of your favorite wines, or try something new. Appetizers are available for purchase as well.
- Reserve a table at Pisces Rising on the outdoor deck on a clear evening to enjoy the food, music and sunset.
- If you like antiques – Renninger’s Antiques Extravaganza happens several times throughout the year offering some of the best deals on collectibles.
Whenever you plan to visit simply click here to find out what’s going on. You’re guaranteed to have a memorable visit in this unforgettable Florida town.