We hope you were able to spend time with friends and family over the extended Memorial Day weekend. If you missed yesterday’s post titled, Romantic Deployment, you don’t want to miss it. It will help keep us all from forgetting how important it is to remember the real reason we have this National Holiday.
A few years ago I started golf lessons so I could learn to play with Tom. He loves the game, and I wanted to be able to do this from time to time with him. What I didn’t realize was how much I would enjoy playing with another special man in my life – our son. 🙂 The picture above is from yesterday morning’s round on the links. We won’t post our score, but we sure had fun!
♥ Fun Dates To Celebrate ♥
- National Go Barefoot Day – I thought every day was a perfect day for going barefoot, but then again I’m from Florida! Why not throw in a foot massage – after all bare feet get tired too!
- National Bubba Day – I have no idea what this day means, but if you have a Bubba Gump’s near you, it might be a good night to eat out.
- National Rocky Road Day – scoop up some of your favorite ice cream and watch your favorite Rocky movie.
- National Donut Day – no explanation needed.
♥ This Week In Orlando ♥
- Leu Gardens – Date Night in the Gardens on Friday, June 3rd. Garden opens at 6p. the movie begins at dusk. This month’s movie is Inception. Adults are $7, Garden Members are FREE.
- Silver Spurs Rodeo will be held Saturday and Sunday, June 4th and 5th. Cost is $15. See website for more information.