What are your plans today? Still not sure? We have some romantic ideas you may want to check out in the Husbands Only and Wives Only section of the blog. After today you may still want to plan a romantic date night. Here are some suggestions:
♥ Fun Dates To Celebrate ♥
- National Graham Cracker Day – celebrate by making s’mores over a firepit outside after dinner.
- National Fried Chicken Day – Make the Colonel proud by bringing home a bucket for dinner. Or if it’s your specialty – fry your own. Make sure it’s finger-lickin’ good. Better yet, let your spouse lick those fingers…
- Chocolate Day – since this is my favorite of all, and the number 7 is my favorite number, it seems appropriate that 7.7 is Chocolate Day. 🙂
- Video Game Day – Challenge your spouse to a game of your favorite video. Decide the prizes before hand.
- National Sugar Cookie Day – make your own batch to enjoy together with a cup of coffee. Heart-shaped cookies would add the special touch.
- National Clerihew Day – The creation of Edmund Clerihew Bentley, the clerihew consists of 4 rhyming lines of irregular length, and is autobiographical in nature, reminiscent of a eulogy. For instance: / Edmund Clerihew Bentley / Liked poems evidently / And to make them more fun / Just four lines then you’re done. Write your own for your spouse.
♥ Things To Do In Orlando ♥
- Orlando Museum of Art presents First Thursdays from 6p – 9p. This month’s theme is: Message and Medium: Graphic Design & Illustration. FREE for members, $10 for non-members.
- Winter Park – Music at the Casa on Sunday, July 10th from 12- 3p. FREE.
- Winter Park – Old Fashioned 4th of July in the Park will take place in Central Park from 9 – 1p. There will be a bicycle parade at 9 for the kids and patriotic music played live in the park. There will also be FREE admission to the Morse Museum of Art all day. Pack and picnic and make a day of it on the Avenue.
- Downtown Orlando – Lake Eola 4th of July Fireworks At The Fountain. Festivities begin at 4p. Fireworks at 9:30p. Come see the debut of the new Lake Eola fountain and it’s amazing makeover. There will be souvenirs to purchase made from the remnants of the old fountain. Own a piece of Orlando history.
- Mt. Dora – Art Stroll on Friday, July 8th from 6p – 8p. FREE.
- Cape Canaveral – Final launch of the Space Shuttle program. Come watch the Atlantis take off on Friday, July 8th at 11:26a. Follow this link to see great locations for viewing this historic launch.
- Celebration – Come enjoy a 4th of July Celebration that lasts all day. See site for details.
- Clermont – Lakeridge Winery presents the Summer Music Series on Saturday, July 9th from 1-4p. The event offers live music and food and drinks for purchase. Admission is FREE.
This is Post #4 of the Ultimate Blogging Challenge to post everyday during the month of July.