Although we are away enjoying time with family, we didn’t want to miss the chance to share special posts from other blogs which stood out to us this past week. Enjoy browsing!
And look for a post tomorrow about my first WordPress WordCamp taking place at San Diego State University all day tomorrow. Am I nervous? Yes. Am I a bit apprehensive? Absolutely. B.U.T. I push on – moving forward in learning all about the blogosphere. Pray I learn a lot and more importantly that I retain what I learn – a challenge these days! 🙂
Encourage Your Spouse
- My Favorite Words – This post is excellent and the image used is worth examining for all the synonyms to the word “Encourage.”
- Listening To Understand – How well do you listen to your spouse? A great reminder of how to grow in this area.
Journey To Surrender
- And Then Some – How much are you willing to give to help your marriage succeed?
- Good Marriages Don’t Just Happen – Another great post about what is required to have an excellent marriage.
- Control – On Sunday, Paul began a much needed series on the subject of Control. It is worth following the link and reading all of his posts so far. Here are the titles to each: Would You Rather Be Unhappy and in Control, Control And Safety, Controlling How Others Affect You Is All Or Nothing, Over Controlling To Make Up For Where You Have No Control, Control Is Often An Illusion.
- Hide & Seek + A Prize – This post is requesting ideas for a romantic anniversary scavenger hunt. If you have some ideas – read and post them because Lori is offering a prize. If you’re looking for ideas, there are 13 comments so far with LOTS of great ideas.
- But God – Wise counsel from a woman who shares her rough day with us. If you’re facing difficulty this post will put your mind and heart on the right path.