Encourage Your Spouse –
Actually this blog deserves to be added to you regular reads. We could have linked to every post this week, and we almost did! Follow the link above to read all of them, or choose from the list below:
- Small Comforts – How well do you know your spouse?
- Preparing To Decide – all we can say about this post is W.O.W. It is full of useful information and help in making those hard decisions every marriage faces. We give this one 5-stars!
- Honoring Your Spouse – This post provides Lori’s heart for her blog and provides links to other bloggers who share her heart – amazingly, she’s included us in this list.
- 3 Powerful Reasons To Reflect – Dustin encourages a great practice to embrace in your own life.
Journey To Surrender
- Subtle Winds – Another excellent post on Self-Care vs. Spouse-Care. Which one do you think is more Christ-like?
- Are You Truly Compatible? Does It Matter? – a really, really good article based on this excuse many give for quitting the marriage.
The Generous Husband
- Being Generous To Your Bride – Paul says, “is in your self-interest!” Read it to see what he means.
- My Time And Things Are More Important Than Yours – an excellent follow-up post from “A Confession” with more about selfishness.
- A Confession – Paul offers “A Diet of The Mind.” Brilliant metaphor.
The Generous Wife
- Presentation Is Everything – a very practical tip for blessing your husband and family.
- Value His Values – an easy exercise in studying your spouse.
Marriage Missions International
- Gracefully Accept Apologies – this post, although longer than most, is worth your time to read to the very end! We love Steve and Cindy’s heart to serve the body of Christ with such bibically-based encouragements.
A Grown Up Marriage
- What’d You Expect? – another timely post on the cost of selfishness in marriage. I wonder if God isn’t speaking to all of us using a broad stroke through the marriage blogs. The question to ask is, “Are we listening?”