Below are our “Specials of the Week!” Be sure to spend some time this weekend visiting these worthwhile blogs. We love the marriage community God is building on the internet. It is our joy to share what other couples are writing about to encourage all marriages – including yours and ours.
A Grown Up Marriage
- Some Observations on Sex – this is a good post for those in the marriage who aren’t as interested in sex. There is often one spouse who can’t get enough and one who isn’t as interested. Both need to read this post!
Encourage Your Spouse
- Showing You Value Your Spouse – The first of 10 ways to show you value your spouse. These will be good, we’re sure – so check back to follow this countdown.
Journey To Surrender
- The Power of Public Praise– this is the question that jumped off the page of this post:
If I were to ask your friends, family and co-workers how you feel about your spouse, what would they say?
- Recipe For A Successful Marriage – a great check list to see how well you’re succeeding.
- I Get To Pray For My Spouse – What is your perspective on prayer? Do you see it as a “must do,” or a “get to?” Your answer makes all the difference.
One Flesh Marriage
- Sexual Intimacy: Journey From Broken Into Beauty – “One of the biggest stumbling blocks for having a great marriage is a good marriage.” Read this post for tremendous advice no matter how long you’ve been married.
The Generous Husband
- Be Angry, But… – the title speaks for itself. This is the first of an excellent series you simply MUST read. We added the links below so it’s easy to get to each one.
- Anger, The Emotion We Secretly Enjoy.
- The “Power” of Fear and Avoidance
- Try To See It Through her Eyes
- Her Anger
The Generous Wife
- Show Preference – a post we need to read and APPLY. Does your spouse hold a special place like no one else. Do they know it?