Ah, We’ve made it to the end of our first ever Ultimate Blog Challenge, and it has been a whirlwind of a ride. It wasn’t as hard as we anticipated, and we learned so much along the way, not to mention the great friends we’ve met. Thank you for taking the time to read and comment – we have read each one and enjoyed hearing how our Vineyard looks from your point of view.
Without further delay we wanted to share with you the 10 reasons we blog:
- To write on a regular basis.
- To share our passion for marriage.
- As an act of obedience to God – He is the One who lead us to start The Romantic Vineyard in November 2008!
- To provide a one stop place on the internet where couples can have access to many resources on the web.
- To share date night ideas.
- To share lessons we’ve learned in our 32 years of marriage.
- To help other marriages become all the Lord has intended for them to be.
- To provide resources to enrich your growth in godliness, both individually and as a couple.
- To share our life and love with you as we are growing and changing.
- To be a light in a dark world upholding marriage to the place it is meant to be – a reflection of Christ’s love for His church.
Thank you, thank you, thank you for spending time in our Vineyard this month. We pray you will return and share with us how things are going in your own Romantic Vineyard. You see, we don’t have anything in our marriage that we haven’t been given by God’s grace. This same grace is available to all couples who love the Lord and desire to grow a rich harvest for His pleasure. We are all part a grower’s co-op of sorts – each marriage producing a different variety of grape, but all grown for the glory of the King.
“For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them.” – Ephesians 2:10
We personally invite you to follow us on Twitter, become a part of our Facebook Family, and to sign up to receive our new posts via e-mail. We are so happy to have met you. We pray we’ll be able to continue cultivating our vineyards together and glean from each other what we’re learning.
What have you found to be the most helpful posts we provide? We would love to hear your thoughts!
This is the final post #31 of The Ultimate Blog Challenge to post everyday in July – WE DID IT!