The idea is to post 7 links according to their preset categories. Since this will involve a lot of reading on your part, if you are interested in our picks – we have decided to forgo the Happy Hour feature this week. We are instead sending this challenge to 5 of the blogs we usually feature on our Happy Hour weekly posts. We hope they’ll enjoy taking part in this 7 Link Challenge as we have.
Your Most Beautiful Post
- The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly – Yes, we’ve chosen this post as our most beautiful because marriage is most beautiful when we are loving each other as Christ has loved us.
Your Most Popular Post
- Rainy Date Ideas – by a long shot! We offer 11 ideas of fun dates to do when it’s raining outside. With over double of the next closest post we realize there must be a lot of rain happening out there. 🙂
Your Most Controversial Post
- Constrained Or Compromised – Although the angry commenter obviously misunderstood our metaphor, they still are the most offended any of our readers have ever been. So this post gets the honor! Gratefully, not many of our posts are controversial.
Your Most Helpful Post
- Soil Samples – This is the post where you’ll find lots and lots of questions to use in cultivating great conversations with your spouse. The longer we’re married the easier it is to become lazy in our communication. We can develop a false sense of knowing it all. We will never know everything there is to know about our spouse. These questions will help you dig deeper and love stronger, thus longer.
A Post Whose Success Surprised You
- Close Friends – this post alone broke our all time hit number by more than double! This goes to show how much we all love fun, creative ways to enjoy time together. Playing romantic Scrabble may become our new pastime.
A Post You Feel Didn’t Get The Attention It Deserved
- The Marriage Stage – This post is from September 2010. Since then our readership has grown, and it is a post we believe all should read.
The Post You Are Most Proud Of
- Another Award – The second of two awards we received for 2010. We are constantly amazed that our readers keep coming back. So to be named a Top 10 Marriage Blog as well as a Hot Marriage Blog for 2010 was quite an honor to say the least. These two make us proud not in ourselves, but in what God is doing in the hearts of so many Christian marriages. The fact that we get to play a small part is simply – a.m.a.z.i.n.g.
So what do you think? Would you have picked different posts for the categories listed?
And now it’s our turn to tag 5 bloggers to do this challenge. If you’re listed below simply follow this link for the rules. And be sure to let us know when your 7 Links post is published – we can’t wait to read them!