This week I’m finding it nearly impossible to make time for posting, BUT I did commit to the Ultimate Blog Challenge, and it bids me to continue on. The picture above was the last cappuccino I’ve had since Tracy and Seth left – it was as delicious as it looks. Tom bought it for me at the Copper Coin Coffee Shop in Woodstock, GA. I highly recommend the place. Tracy says the girl who makes the capps makes all kinds of fun designs – I wish I knew how to do this. It’s so artistic!
This is Monday. The day we offer you fun date ideas and the list of what’s happening around Orlando. I managed to pull together the first part of the post last night, but as for the events taking place in Orlando – I must refer you to Theresa Jacobs at About.com. She always lists the major events happening, and I know you will find her list very helpful.
On Wednesday I head home from Atlanta after being away for 12 days. I miss home, but once I get there I know I will miss my daughter and her family again. It’s the disadvantage of living faraway. Something I don’t think I’ll ever get used to. The best part of our trip was knowing our daughter and son-in-law were having the time of their lives in California. You can see it in their eyes:
To all our new subscribers – welcome. We are so glad you’ve decided to join our Vineyard! We pray you will find your visits here helpful and inspiring – the help part comes from us – the inspiring part – that comes only from God, Himself.
♥ Fun Dates To Celebrate ♥
- Columbus Day – if you have the day off, why not visit “the ocean blue.”
- National Angel Food Cake Day
- It’s My Party Day – throw your spouse a surprise party for no reason. Make it just the two of you and do all their favorite things.
- Cookbook Launch Day – why not plan and cook a dinner together from a favorite cookbook. This may just launch a new hobby.
- International Skeptics Day – I’m not sure about this one, seems skeptical to me. 🙂
- National Dessert Day – enjoy your favorite together.
- World Egg Day – have eggs for dinner tonight, then have your own private Egg Hunt: fill plastic eggs with lots of rewards or things you love about your spouse. Hide them all over the bedroom and enjoy being together.
- Sweetest Day – Send your spouse this video with James Taylor singing, “How Sweet It Is.”