It is time once again for our “Specials of the Week!” Enjoy…
Encourage Your Spouse
- Have Courage – Be A Support – I love history, and Lori does an excellent job of telling a story from which we can glean wisdom for our own marriage. See if you know who she’s talking about in this post.
- Listen and Be Teachable – An important lesson from a couple married over 50 years.
Hot, Holy and Humorous
- The Importance of Testimony – When was the last time you shared your story with someone else? Head over to this post and comment. God loves it when we glorify Him by telling others of what He’s so graciously done for us.
- A Letter To My Former Lover – What would you say to your previous boyfriends/girlfriends if you had a chance?
- New Inspirational Marriage Book Available – We had Lori guest post for us this week, but we want to plug her book once again.
- The Longer We’re Married The Better It Gets – We love talking about longevity in marriage and the benefits the two of you will reap together. Staying married for life is hard work, but it is worth it all!
- My Marriage Is A Gift – Do you treat it that way? Read this post for further insight into this idea.
Marriage Missions International
- Still Learning New Stuff – This is an encouraging post about really knowing your spouse’s dreams and desires and supporting them by encouragement and prayer. Excellent read!
One Flesh Marriage
- 2011 Wife’s Gift Guide to Knock Your Hubby’s Socks Off – and guys, no peeking allowed or you forfeit your gifts.🙂
- 2011 Wife’s Gift Guide Part II
The Daily Retort ♥
- Two Warning Alarms: Guilt and Pain – Although Tor Constantino isn’t a marriage blogger, he is an excellent writer and this post is timely for all of us. How grateful are you for the pain and guilt you have experienced?
The Generous Husband
- Quality Is Good To A Point – Are you a perfectionist or are you married to one? This is written to the husbands, but it applies to all of us if this is our tendency. Please read this post – applying it’s truth could save your marriage years of trouble.
- Why I Call My Wife My Bride – What do you call your wife? Is it endearing or enduring?
The Generous Wife