Yesterday I was traveling home with my daughter-in-love and my two adorable granddaughters from a weeklong visit at my daughter, Tracy’s for her birthday. It was a fun, loud, busy and oh-so-happy visit. Needless-to-say, I didn’t have a quiet time all week, much less read any blogs. So, today I’m perusing a few because I love sharing with you the great posts of the blogs I enjoy.
I must tell you how happy my husband was to welcome me home. He does such a good job of making me feel as if I am the most important person in the world. And I know I feel this way because he tells me so – often. He blessed me by having the house cleaned when I walked in the door. He helped me unload my suitcases and bags. He kissed me in the driveway before we even said, Hi. Yes, he is a living demonstration of modeling Christ’s love for the church. Why do I tell you this? Because if this wasn’t true, I would have nothing about which to blog. I realize my husband is an amazing gift to me and to all who know him. He is humble, kind, patient – all the things we’ve been posting about from 1 Corinthians 13’s definition of true love. My fingers are happy to type the praises of my husband’s love for me. I pray your marriages will continue to grow and thrive in a way that blesses you both and that glorifies God in the process.
Now for the Blogs posts of the week: (I wish I had more time to get to the others. Enjoy!)
Journey To Surrender
- It’s Time! V-Day Anxiety Cure #4 – the final installment of great ideas to help you make the most of Feb. 14th. Or any other day of the year for that matter!
- How To Have A Special Valentines Day – some great ideas on how to not disappoint, but bless your spouse.
- Valentines Schmalentines – Do you choose to not participate in this annual holiday? Lisa explains it thoroughly and in a way that will challenge you the other 364 days of the year.
The Daily ReTort
- Seven Phantom Scents My Pregnant Wife Thinks She Smells – always on the ready to make us laugh, Tor does it again! If your wife is pregnant this will definitely make you feel understood.
The Generous Husband
The Generous Wife
- Delight In Your Eyes – The eyes tell so much of how we feel towards another. What do your eyes say about your love for your spouse?
To Love, Honor And Vacuum
- 29 Days To Great Sex – a great series that will help you take your sex life to the next level of intimacy.