It’s Friday. It’s 5p. And while many are heading towards a bar for a drink to help them forget the trouble of the week, we’re hoping you’ll belly up to a computer and read our “Specials of the Week.” These are posts we believe are worth your time, and they’re FREE.
Have a great weekend!
Encourage Your Spouse
- Clear Communication – a great post with some simple tips to help you clarify what you’ve heard.
- A Quiet Power Couple – Lori does an excellent job finding stories from history of couples who have excelled in one way or another. Here she tells the story of the Goddards. You have have never heard of them, but you would certainly know them by the accomplishments they achieved.
- Generosity Key To Fulfilling Marriage – a great post full of research and practical ways to make your marriage happy.
Journey To Surrender
- Do Not Put Your Spouse On Your To-Do List – An excellent reminder of the difference our relationship is with our spouse compared to all others.
One Flesh Marriage
Brad and Kate are on vacation this week and offering lots of guest posts answering this question: If there was only one thing from the story of your marriage that you could share, what would it be? What lesson learned, revelation, heart change or profound moment is a testament to God’s plan for marriage? Below is the link to all of the posts in this series – Enjoy!
- I Wish He Would Change – by Kate Aldrich
- I Comes After U – by Brad Aldrich
- Don’t Panic You’re In It For The Long Haul – by Sheila of To Love, Honor And Vacuum
- Pinnacles of Faith – by Debi Walter of The Romantic Vineyard
- Lots Of Past Sexual Experience Or None – by Julie of Intimacy in Marriage
- Ladies First – by Scott of Journey To Surrender