It’s time for the Marriage Blog posts we’ve found “Special” this week. What a diverse set of topics, but we believe all will add value to your pursuit of a God-glorifying marriage. Enjoy…
- Goodbye, Farewell and Amen – A sobering look at the effects of divorce years later when difficult goodbyes are required.
Encourage Your Spouse
- Encouragement Is An Investment – This is Lori’s first guest post on her husband’s blog. We love how they continually share the ways they encourage each other to be better people making for a better marriage.
Intimacy In Marriage
- Five Things You Must Know If You Are Denying Your Husband Sex – If this strikes a chord in your conscience, please read this post. It may help you in ways you never realized you needed.
Journey To Surrender
- A Grace-Full Marriage–Does Grace Mean Not Caring? – The fourth in a series of excellent posts on cultivating a marriage full of grace. Here’s a quote we love, “Grace doesn’t mean you don’t care. It just means you care about something different: intimacy.”
- Part 3 – Beware The Toxic Mixture
- Part 2 – The Big But
- Introduction to a Grace-Full Marriage
- Focus On Loving Communication With Your Spouse – Excellent reminder. We love this quote, “Loving communication is not about being right or wrong. It is about being considerate and aware of your partner’s feelings, even when you have to address problems.” Amen!
- Are You Or Your Spouse Out of Work? Your input is requested for a research study on the effects of the economy on marriage. Please follow link to take the 20 minute survey.
- I Place No Hope In My Marriage – A great post you’ll have to read to understand the point. Here’s a quote we love, “Our friend Judy Brower in her book Simple Devotion states, “If my hope is in you, then I must cling to you. If my hope is in God, I am free to love you.”
Marriage Missions International
- Dealing With or Dumping Garbage – Do you take out the trash regularly? Or do you leave it lying around for your spouse to deal with? An excellent metaphor as to how we deal with our or our spouse’s emotional garbage.
- Her Period And You: A Few Survival Tips – Every husband should read this post. It is a topic you’ve most likely avoided at all costs, but is this the best thing to do for your wife?
One Flesh Marriage
- Birth Control Killed My Sex Drive – A must read for all couples who are facing this major issue in marriage, or for those soon-to-be married couples.
Ship Bound For Tarshish
- Bring Your Own Engineer – A humorous look at how a woman depends on her man. Maybe you can relate.
The Daily ReTort
- Me, Myself And Lies – A powerful post about our ability to deceive ourselves into thinking we’re better than we are. How often we do this in our marriage avoiding the real issues which would help us change our relationship for the better.
The Generous Husband
- Getting Closer, A Shortcut – a great post providing a quiz you can take to get to know your spouse on a more intimate level. You may surprised at some of the questions you don’t know about your spouse.
The Generous Wife
- Father’s Day Is Around The Corner – Yes, it is. Lori provides some excellent advice on how to make it special.
To Love, Honor And Vacuum
- How To Spice Things Up Without 50 Shades of Grey – an excellent alternative for wives who are looking to increase their libido and enjoy more sex with their husband.