You’ve heard of Fear Factor. The game show where contestants must face their fears in order to win the competition. It’s popularity is due to the fact that people love the unexpected.
The idea of this date night is to do all the unexpected things that will make your spouse say “Wow.” Of course, it will be different for each couple, but here are a few ideas for your to consider:
If you’re the wife planning:
- Arrange for the kids to stay with family or friends overnight.
- Meet them at the door in something you know will knock them to their knees.
- Fix all their favorite foods.
- Play their favorite game with a “strip” twist.
- Use a blind fold and feed them different finger foods. Kiss them unexpectedly between bites.
- Add your own ideas here.
If you’re the husband planning:
- Arrange for the kids to be picked up for the evening or overnight.
- Give her time alone to get in the mood for love. Draw a bath, if this will help.
- Massage her neck, feet, hands – whatever will help her relax.
- Fix her a romantic dinner. If you don’t cook, then pick up her favorite restaurant food and bring it home.
- If you’re not sure what will make her say “Wow,” think of ways she romances you. Most likely she does things for you that she would enjoy receiving as well.
- Help her catch up on all the things she’s behind in–like ironing. 🙂
- Take her to the mall and hand her a $50 bill. Tell her to go buy something special just for her and that you’ll meet her at the food court for dessert after.
- Add your own idea here.
When we were dating our times together were regularly “wow” moments. This shouldn’t change when we get married, since our options for the Wow Factor are limitless, not to mention a lot more fun. 🙂
What things could you do to plan a Wow Factor Date for your spouse?