New life is a miracle we never tire of witnessing, especially when the new life is our granddaughter. We have spent the past few days marveling at God’s goodness to us, and His perfection in creating such a tiny person. Stella Grace is the size of Tom’s hand, and seeing him hold her reminds me of the first time we became parents.
There is something about seeing your love produce life that unites a husband and wife in a way nothing else can. It is a tangible miracle we have been blessed to experience three times in our marriage. And now five times as a Papa and Nana.
It is good to revisit these memories you’ve shared together through the years. Shared history is the foundation on which marriages can grow and strengthen, that is if you let it. No one else knows or shares as many moments as the two of you. We mustn’t take this fact lightly because it is special.
Why not plan a date night this week to talk about the many memories God has blessed the two of you with? It may spark the passion you felt when the memory took place enabling you to continue making many more memories together in the years to come.
♥ Things To Do In Orlando ♥
Be sure to check out the many 4th of July events taking place in Orlando.
- Orlando Museum of Art presents 1st Thursdays on July 5th from 6p – 9p. Admission is FREE for members and $10 for non-members. Food and drinks are available for purchase.
- Winter Park – Old Fashioned 4th of July Celebration on Wednesday, July 4th beginning at 9:30aa.
- Mt. Dora – Summer Lawn Concert Series at the historic Lakeside Inn. The concert will take place on Saturday, July 7th from 7p – 10p. Traditional Jazz and Swing with famed clarinetist and saxiphonist Dan Levinson & Friends. Free – Optional contributions to Lake Cares Food Pantry will be appreciated. Lawn chairs and blankets welcome. No coolers, please. Food and Beverages available. This Lakeside Inn Summer Lawn Concert produced and sponsored entirely by Donald Gardiner of The Sidney Bechet Society, NYC.
- Oviedo – St. Luke’s Lutheran Church presents a free Harp Concert on Friday, July 6th at 7p. Sponsored by the American Harp Society.
- Daytona – Coke Zero 400 a 4th of July weekend celebration for over 5 decades. Admission charge.
- New Smyrna Beach – Saturday, July 7th Saxophonist Thom Chambers will perform Saturday, July 7, in an intimate setting in the Canal Street Historic District. He will take the stage from 11 a.m.-1 p.m. in Christmas Park and will perform smooth jazz, standards, and tunes from his Christmas CD. The concert is free and is held in conjunction with the district’s Christmas in July celebration. Christmas Park is on the corner of Live Oak and Canal streets in New Smyrna Beach. Bring a lawn chair.
- Baldwin Park – First Friday Festival and Art Stroll on July 6th.
- Clermont – Lakeridge Winery presents the Summer Music Series on Saturday, July 7th from 1p – 4p. Admission is FREE.