A challenge isn’t easy or it wouldn’t be called a challenge now would it.
This time last year we took part in the Ultimate Blog Challenge, and we were amazed at what we were able to accomplish. It was challenging to post everyday for an entire month–a 31 day month to boot! And here we are embarking on the same challenge, but it seems a bit more challenging this time around.
- Because we aren’t home and won’t be until the end of this week.
- We are helping to care for our newborn granddaughter and two toddlers ages 5 and 3. There’s a reason people have children in their 20’s. 🙂
- We are cooking lots for lots of people.
- The heat is on–literally. It hit a whopping 109 on our car thermostat today.
Yet, we’re in. Why?
- Because we love writing about the good of marriage.
- We never tire of sharing God’s plan for the most important relationship we have.
- Goals like these help us accomplish more than we ever thought was possible.
- We never know who we’ll meet through the challenge and how God may use it for His good purposes.
So, today we invite you to join us each day this month. We love to hear your thoughts about what we write. We love to hear what challenges you’re facing in your relationship and maybe offer help, hope and encouragement. And we love to glorify God by sharing with whoever will listen about how the Gospel effects the marriage covenant in a way nothing else can for it has the power to change both husband and wife forever.
God is good, and yes, we love a challenge. What challenges have you embraced in your marriage? How did they help you grow closer to the Lord and to each other?
Oh, and don’t forget our Summer Lovin’ Photo Contest! If you haven’t heard about it, simply follow the link for details. You have through Labor Day to send us your photo.
You can do it!