Yes, it’s been awhile since we’ve had time to read other blogs, much less post about them for you! Sorry. This is what happens when your world is turned upside-down. Thankfully, our feet have landed, and we’re getting our bearings in this new season of life.
Now for the blog posts we call our “Specials of the Week.” Enjoy…
Encourage Your Spouse
- Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt – Oh My! If these three words are chasing you these days then, be “encouraged” by Lori’s excellent post. You may want to check out the Faith printable available on Etsy too.
Happy Wives Club
- What To Do After You Say ‘I Do’ – A good reminder of how much more important it is to plan for the days AFTER the wedding than the day OF the wedding.
- Journey of a Lifetime – I’m a little late on discovering Fawn’s trip around the world, but what a fun goal full of inspiration, I’m sure!
Hot, Holy and Humorous
- Forget The Hedge, Erect A Wall – a great, I mean, great post!
Journey To Surrender
- Marriage On Purpose – what would your purpose be for your marriage? Never thought about it? Well, don’t miss this important and helpful post.
One Flesh Marriage
- Forgiving the Unforgivable – Are you struggling with forgiving your spouse about something? If so, this post will help you in ways you may not realize you need. We pray it will be an answer to your prayers for help and hope in the difficult place.
To Love, Honor and Vacuum
- Choosing Joy – Doing this is easier than you think. A great post by Sheila that is sure to make you think about many things in your day you probably don’t think about.
We Are That Family
- How To Host A Marriage Revival – a new blog to us, this post will inspire you no matter what stage of marriage you’re in right now.
- 100 Ways To Make Your Marriage Rock – a great resource worth printing and referring to often.