The final post in our Boredom in Marriage series focuses on one of the most common issues in marriages–boring sex. Since many other respectable marriage blogs have addressed this issue in full detail, we thought we’d use our Happy Hour post to link-up with them as our Specials of the Week. We’ll leave these up all week-end so you can spend time browsing the topics featured to help you if this is an area of boredom in your marriage right now.
Intimacy In Marriage
- Boring Sex? Here Are Three Tips – very candid and helpful post on the subject. Be sure to read the 11 comments as well.
One Flesh Marriage
- He’s Lost That Loving Feeling – Brad shares how to stir things up a bit, and helps to uncover the whys of this common issue.
- Sexual Suffering In Silence – Kate addresses wives in this post about overcoming our fear of seeking help.
- Sex Problems? 10 Tips to Survive Asking For Help – Brad speaks candidly to the men who may ignore their problems to the detriment of your sex life.
The Marriage Bed
- Sex In The Real World – Another great post by Julie Sibert as a guest blogger.