We hope your holiday weekend was one full of special times and great memories together as a couple and with friends and family. We asked you if you missed our Mark Your Calendar posts each Monday, and we heard a resounding YES. So today we begin this weekly feature to help you make plans if you live here, or even better–know where to go if you’re planning a visit. We’ve divided the city into four sections to help you have a general idea of where the activity is located in Central Florida.
For a complete list of what’s happening each and every week around O-Town we also recommend Great Dates Orlando website.
- Winter Park – Popcorn Flicks in the Park on Thursday, July 11th. This month’s movie is Grease. The movie begins at 8p. FREE.
- College Park – Truffles and Trifles Cooking class – Late Afternoon at Downton Abbey. 4:30p. Cost is $56.
- Thornton Park – 2nd Thursday Wine and Art Walk on July 11th from 6:30 – 9:30p. $10 plus parking.
- Sanford – Alive After Five on Thursday, July 11th from 5p – 8p. Cost is $7 and includes samples from several vendors.
- Hank Williams Jr. and Gregg Allman at the UCF Arena on Saturday, July 13th. 8p. $27.50 – 67.60
- St. Cloud – Movie At The Lakefront on Friday, July 12th. FREE. Movie this month is Oz The Great And Powerful, rated PG.
- Clermont – Lakeridge Winery Summer Concert Series every Saturday in July from 1 – 4p.
We would love to hear your thoughts about our weekly Mark Your Calendar post. What sounds like a fun date night to you?