It’s time for our Specials of the Week just in time for your weekend reading enjoyment. Grab a cup of joe, tea or cider and let these words of wisdom enrich your marriage.
The Alabaster Jar
- 31 Days To A Better Marriage series<<If you haven’t signed up yet, it’s not too late. These posts are from 31 different bloggers providing their perspective on different marriage topics for the month of October. It’s a rich wealth of information to help your marriage be the best it can be!
Happy Wives Club
- 8 Ways To Say ‘I Love You’ Without Saying A Word<< We can all use fresh ideas in this area. Fawn provides some you may or may not have tried.
Intimacy In Marriage
- 5 Reasons You May Be Sexually Inhibited<<If this is your spouse, read this post to help understand them better. It may not be you they’re struggling with. If this is you, please, please, please read this post in its entirety.
Marriage Missions International
- Parasites In Marriage<<You could be feeding a parasite and not know it. A must read to prevent them in your marriage.
- Why Hurt People Hurt People<<Is your marriage hurting at the hand of your spouse? This may offer some needed insight.
The Generous Husband
- No Desire For Porn<<Is this a continual struggle in your marriage? Have you believed the lie that you can never be free from its pull? Paul shares encouraging news.
- A Letter To My Newlywed Self – Age 24<<Paul joins this very important conversation. What wisdom would you say to your newlywed self if you were given the chance?
The Generous Wife
- Keep In Touch<<a very simple habit to develop that may have a positive affect on other areas in your marriage.
To Love, Honor And Vacuum
- Why Women Are Control Freaks<<I’ve been told I could run a small country, but that doesn’t mean I want to. This post by Sheila is excellent and helpful for both husbands and wives to read.
Thanks you so much for including my post, Debi! Truly appreciate you and TRV.
Fawn, Thank YOU for adding such a happy positive voice to the marriage blog world. You do an outstanding, consistent job that is so needed and appreciated.
Sent from my iPhone
Thank YOU for adding a happy voice to marriage blogs. You never fail to make me smile and be more grateful for the gift of a Happy Marriage.
Blessings to you, dear!