Today we have a post on the 31 Days To A Better Marriage website. It’s titled, Being Intentionally Intentional. We invite you to click on over once you’re finished here. FYI, the post goes up 8a. PST, so if you try before then you won’t see it yet. 🙂
Now for our next ten evidences of God’s Grace in Marriage…
11. Grace helps me forgive when my spouse has sinned against me.
12. Grace helps me do the things I know I should do to make my marriage work.
13. Grace helps me grow in faithfulness, especially the little things.
14. Grace helps me honestly confess my sins and failures to my spouse.
15. Grace helps me live in the light by being accountable to others for my growth in godliness.
16. Grace helps me walk with integrity acting the same whether I’m at home, at work or with the church.
17. Grace helps me love and care for my spouse from a sincere heart.
18. Grace helps me serve them unselfishly, looking out for their interests over my own.
19. Grace helps me treat my spouse in the way I want them to treat me.
20. Grace helps me be an encourager instead of a nag.