I know we haven’t provided a Happy Hour post in a long time. I’ve missed taking time to read what other marriage bloggers are saying–and you know what? There’s some really good Truth being shared. So…here’s to your weekend. Grab your favorite drink and spend time reading these excellent posts.
HOT, HOLY AND HUMOROUS
- A Romance Book You Can Read – Summer is fast approaching and finding good books to read is a top priority. Check out J’s new offering with a fresh twist.
INTIMACY IN MARRIAGE
- 3 Things I Want You To Know About Me and My Blog – The title says it all. If you don’t know Julie–I highly encourage you to head over and get to know her. She offers real help for those struggling with the sexual intimacy.
JOURNEY TO SURRENDER
- The Gift Of As You Wish – Love this idea from Jenni Means, Scott’s wife. We don’t hear from her often–so when we do, it’s worth reading. She has a gift for showing her husband love and honor that’s worth emulating!
ONE FLESH MARRIAGE
- My Husband, My Jesus – Kate provides a healthy reminder about the difference between the two loves of our lives.
THE GENEROUS HUSBAND
- My Choice–No Whining! – Paul is openly honest about his struggle in this area. Maybe you can relate.
THE GENEROUS WIFE
- What I’m Reading And More – I love how Lori shares her life in such a transparent and real way. She is busy, and what’s she’s doing matters. This is a great reminder for us as well. God is in the details of all our days.
- Kindness Got Your Tongue? – The title says it all!
The XY Code
- Sex With A Man Over 25 – Paul of the XY Code is the same as Paul of The Generous Husband. He offers helpful information for all men (and their wives) who are growing older and what to expect. Sometimes knowing what’s “normal” helps you navigate the changes that aging brings. Check out all his posts–he’s very candid, which is so helpful.
- Why Is My Husband Passive-Aggressive? – Paul shares helpful research on this common term you may or may not understand.
- Dealing With A Passive-Aggressive Husband – And the follow-up to the above post.
SEX WITHIN MARRIAGE
- Sex Leads To More Sex – An very interesting and helpful article about the importance of having regular sex in marriage. Also, sign up to receive new posts via e-mail and receive an excellent resource: 37 Questions For Spouses To Ask Each Other About Sex.
Don’t forget Mother’s Day is May 10th. We have a list of romantic ideas to help give you ideas on how to bless the mother of your children.